Week 8 Progress

 

Looking back, I am happy with my progress so far. The only thing I'm not happy with is the assignments in the class I have missed which is all my fault because I have been lazy and focused on other things. The assignments that I enjoy the most are the feedback posts because it helps me understand the things I could be doing better. The extra credit opportunities that I have taken advantage of have been the extra reading and the check in and connect. Things have gone good developing my blog.

Looking forward, the changes I want to make are being on top of my assignments and doing more extra credit to make up for my past assignments I've missed. Nothing new that I want to try in my writing other than maybe expending some of my stories and writing sequels. I do not have anything I want to change about my blog.

I chose this quote because I feel as if it will get me through the rest of the year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logan's Introduction

The Talking Turtle and The Kings Boys Week 4 Story