My Storybook Favorites

 Reincarnation

https://sites.google.com/view/khangsstorybook/intro


This story called 'Reincarnation' caught my eye and so I decided to read about it. I really enjoyed reading about this and understanding everything about it. The introduction was very well thought out and includes background about everything you need to know about the story. It talks about different characters who believe in reincarnation and what each of their names stand for. Reincarnation was something I was already familiar about, but I enjoyed everything about this storybook. It was definitely my favorite one. Reading about Lakshmi, a mother goddess, was really interesting and It was something I enjoyed. The overall design is laid out very good. 


I've Got a Job for You

https://sites.google.com/view/ive-got-a-job-for-you/home


The next story I chose to pick and read about was called 'I've Got a Job for You'. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to click on this title but I am glad I decided to. I really enjoyed how this storybook is set up and how each hyperlink takes you to the next thing the author wants you to see or do. This author did a very good job about talking into depth with the things he wanted you to get done and do. My favorite part about this storybook was The first job, it talks about war and I really like things like that. 


The Epics of Food

https://sites.google.com/view/paiges-storybook/home


The final storybook I decided to read about is 'The Epics of Food'. I knew it was going to be about food but not necessarily what I read. I like how the author decided to name it like the epics of india but instead use food because that is what they were talking about. The overall design of the pages were easy to navigate and looks good. My favorite tab to read was Kheer, where it talks about him becoming King after his parents died and goes into very specific detail about everything in the post.


Krishna eating butter 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction