Week 8 Reading and Writing


 Overall, I feel as if I am doing really well with this class in general throughout the first half of the semester. I think my biggest problem is procrastination. This has always been a problem of mine, but since I am in 18 hours now it has become so much worse since I am focusing so much more on my upper division classes. 

My reading and writing assignments are going well. One thing that I think I need to work on are my stories and the way I retell them. I sometimes get loss and trying to tell the story in 2 different perspectives instead of taking one. (i.e. 1st or 3rd person, past or present tense). I am extremely happy with my blog and my project website. 

My favorite reading assignments have been the anthology stories. I choose these because I use most of those to write my stories since my portfolio is all about adventures and things to do with animals. I usually won't write stories about the readings that are assigned because of this reason. I like to go back and find new stories I can read about and then write about those.

This was my favorite image I used in one of my blog posts. It was the story about the king, his men, and his boys. On the left, it shows all the boys and men wanting to kill the turtle, but the king demands them to just go back and through it into the lake. 

Looking forward, the main thing I want to stop doing to make me more successful in this class is to stop procrastinating. Knowing me, I still will do that but it is something I really need to work on. Also, like I stated above, working on telling my stories from one view and sticking to the right verbs that sound grammatically correct.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logan's Introduction

The Talking Turtle and The Kings Boys Week 4 Story