Growth Mindset

 Growth Mindset


Something that comes in mind when listening to this is how Carol Dweck talks about 2 different surveys and how when kids fail, they would probably cheat the next time rather than studying harder. Also, in the other survey talks about how they would find someone who did worse than them. It particular to this course, I like how there is no need for either of that for anyone. This course is based on your own writing and blogging, as long as you can do it, you will achieve greatness in this class. You don't have to worry about cheating like some kids do, or even comparing yourself to someone else. You just do what you have to do and get it done. I hadn't learned about her growth mindset before I watched this video and I'm so glad I got to watch and listen to her words about kids growing and doing great in their future life. I really look forward to learning more about this growth mindset during this semester in this class if we are to do so.



Educational Postcard: Feedback and Growth Mindset (1/5) | Flickr

Image from google.. I really enjoyed this picture because It emphasizes on caring about the process and effort of an assignment of some sort, not how intelligent someone is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction