Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 

Overall, the feedback given by my fellow classmates really help me out. They let me know what I'm doing good and if they like the story. They also let me know what I need to try to be better at. I find the feedback comment that suggests things for me to do the most useful.

I feel as if I am giving out good comments to my classmates. I think I could be better are reading over their story/blog multiple times so I can give more suggestions to them. I think I am getting good ideas for my own writing as I leave comments and read peoples posts.'

I am happy with my intro post, I wish I would've been more detailed about it and actually show them who I am instead of just answering the questions you provided for us. 

Looking forward, I think the class blog comments should go on all semester, but I don't think the introductions should be required to comment on all semester long. It is nice getting to know our classmates, but I think just the first half would be best. I think the most useful comments are the WWW comments because it helps me get ideas of what I should change or maybe add.





As I was looking through the images, this one stood out the most to me. I enjoy getting positive and negative feedback because it lets me realize what I'm doing good at and what I need to improve on for down the road. (After I chose this picture, I noticed Laura chose it for the image on the assignment. LOL)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logan's Introduction

The Talking Turtle and The Kings Boys Week 4 Story