Topic Brainstorm

Rama

Rama is a possible topic that I think I might want to research more about for my project. I know what reincarnation is but I would like to learn more and possibly write a story about it and come up with my own ideas. I know it is very big in some countries and religions but learning more about it would be very interesting to me. One project idea I have is writing about Rama and the things he went through as a person, I'm not exactly sure how I would do it yet, but it is something that catches my eye since I am already reading Ramayana. 

https://sites.google.com/site/lordramastorybook/home

This past storybook really catches my eye and is something I would enjoy doing about "Rama, the greatest football player ever."


Food

Food is an idea I have for my project. I really enjoy food and I feel as if most people do as well especially food that I have never had or heard of in my life. Learning about new foods would be really interesting to me because I don't know anything about Indian food and I would like to. 

https://sites.google.com/site/indianfoodculture/services 

This past storybook is very well done and makes me want to do something like it.


Music

Music is something that I really enjoy. I love learning about different traditions and the way they create their music. Music is apart of my everyday life and it lifts me up if I'm feeling down or upset. If I didn't have music in my life then I am not sure what I would do, but it is the greatest thing that I have ever been introduced to. I feel like I could create a good project over Music in India because I love listening to good and new music. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cC2huPY3fw

A youtube song about epics of India. I love how soothing and amazing the music in their culture sounds.


Epic Heroes

Epic heroes is the last thing in mind I can think of that would be interesting to me. I feel like with heroes, there is unlimited possibilities you could do. After reading the Ramayana, there are so many different heroes out there and so many endless opportunities for you to come up with and talk about. So many heroes you could chose from as well. I like this topic and I like how I could focus on one of them and talk about the attributes and qualities one god has. 

https://sites.google.com/site/arjunaessenceofahero/

This past storybook caught my eye because it focused on one hero and talked about them the whole project. 

A Lady Playing the Tanpura, ca. 1735.jpg\

Music of India (Wikipedia)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction