Technology Tools

 I am, for the most part, familiar with all of the technology tools you have provided in this blog post for our class to do. Like I said in the last post, this class is unlike any classes I have ever taken, mainly because I have never dealt with blogging or had to in any of my classes but that is the main difference between any of the other online classes I have taken. There is not any web skills that I can think of that I want to work on this semester and I can't think of any tips/tricks I have to share with the class.




 Blogging- It is not about the Tools...It's about the Skill… | Flickr

Technology Tools - Technology tools for blogging and understanding online classes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction