Dallas, TX... Coronado, CA... Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... Favorite Places

 Dallas, Texas


Dallas Skyline - Google Images,  Dallas, TX

I have lived in the suburbs 
North of Dallas my whole life. Dallas will always be the place I call home for now and it is such an amazing and beautiful city. The sky line is one of my favorite things about Dallas.

Coronado, California


Coronado Island, Hotel Del Coronado in the back - Coronado Beach

Coronado California is like my second home, I used to visit there all the time in the summer with my friends and I. Coronado is one of the most prettiest places, in my opinion, to visit. Coronado is it's own island, you have to take the San Diego Bridge to get there. One of the most amazing places I have ever been.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico


Pool at the Riu Hotel (Look how pretty) - Cabo San Lucas Riu

One place I want to visit. I was supposed to go here over spring break but corona took that a way from me :(. Looks so amazing and I've only heard mostly good things about it (Other than how dangerous Mexico can be), but it looks so beautiful and so fun.

Comments

  1. I'm a Texan also, Logan (Austin-born). And I have never been to Coronado: that is a place I would really like to visit someday, Logan! I used to live in northern California, and maybe somehow someday I'll get a chance to get to know SoCal too! And so many spring and summer vacations got hijacked by the COVID... hopefully people will get to make all those wonderful trips, sooner rather than later! I always wish for this India class we could magically take a trip to India... but we'll have to make do with words and images and video! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction