Class Assignments Review

 The assignments I am most intrigued by are project feedback and storytelling. The project feedback is something that catches my eye because it will be nice to have feedback from other students about how you are doing on your project, and with your blogging. For extra credit opportunities, there are a couple of them that catches my eyes. Tech tips, extra commenting, famous last words, and check-in and connect. All of these would be things that I would be interested in doing, especially if they are for extra credit opportunities. This class is unlike any class I have ever taken. I love the fact it is all online and you get to decide when you work on stuff, but also I have never blogged in my life before, but I am excited for it. 


Blogging,search,engine,blog,free pictures - free image from needpix.com

Image from google - image that says blogging and gets me excited for this course

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Turtle Who Indeed Stopped Talking Story Week 12

Logan's Introduction